søndag 4. desember 2011

1. December - What I have to do to every Christmas

Wow, where to begin. There are so many thing I would like to do before Christmas, but there seems never to be enough time for it all. Making Christmas-cakes, wrapping gifts, sending cards, making cards, eating Christmas cake-dough, singing Christmas songs, playing Christmas songs, drinking Mulled Whine (Gløgg), putting up decorations, making gifts etc. 


Gløgg is one of the things I can't do without in December. I drink mostly the non-alcoholic version, mostly because I don't like red whine. It's no Christmas without it.
Its weird how fast December goes. Suddenly its there, and then its over. 
And its not quite the same without snow. A December without snow, is like macaroni without cheese. Sandwich without bread, and Ireland without Leprechauns.

This blog is something I have never done before, so bare with me that I post them not on the dates that they are supposed to be posted!
And I am going to add a Christmas-song in every video. And I'll make a post just for Christmas songs. We'll get there.

Here is the first video

-Solveig Angelica

Ingen kommentarer: