mandag 19. desember 2011

9. December - More Christmas songs...

Now we have waited enough for the sequel of the "Favorite Christmas songs". But this time they are not in a specific order. Lets go!


Some might say this is way to fast, but I simply love this version of it. I know I had this on the other list, but this is Glee version. Ergo = love!

 
Once again, its Michael Bublé. There is no Christmas without him. And this song is "new of the year". And I have fallen in love with it. No, I have fallen in love with the whole CD. *love*

Lovely song! Its not a traditional Christmas song, but its still very charming song. And I like this better than the cover version by Natasha Beddingfield.

Then we have this song
Its a more upbeat version of the song "White Christmas". And somewhat unusual. But you just gotta love em! This is Overtones (not THE Overtones, I will write something about em later)


I know this is not just one song, but still I have to add it. Its so... perfect! 

-Solveig Angelica


Ingen kommentarer: