mandag 5. desember 2011

3. December - Christmas cards

As I said here the other day: It's no Christmas, without Christmas cards. This year I have drawn Christmas cards, made Christmas cards, bought Christmas cards, and my arm is soar from all the writing. 
Its funny how the Christmas card list keeps on extending itself. I have absolutely no idea how many people that will receive cards from me this year.


There are cards for Canada, Sweden, Italy, US, Norway, France, Belgium, New Zealand, Germany, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, England, Scotland, Russia and probably more places than that. 
How I will get enough time, that is another question. 

But its kind of a tradition, and I don't like messing with traditions. I just hope I have enough stamps for all of them, time will show. 

Lets see if we can find a song that matches today's short blog post.
it was the best I could do!

Ingen kommentarer: