tirsdag 20. desember 2011

17. December - My dream holidays

Well, I am a girl of traditions, and I don't think that I'll be able to celebrate Christmas if its 20 degrees and no snow what so ever. Its something to do with who I am. 
But still, I have my dream holidays, might not be for Christmas, but still.

Lets start!

Somewhere in the Caribbean. White beaches, blue ocean and palms... OK, I am sold! *sigh*. But this is not a place to live.This is a place to just relax...

Next place has to be Montreal! YES, Montreal. The gigantic city in Canada. You may ask why, and I will answer "just because". This is a "just because" city. And the fact that my friends and family are there, intensify the longing of going to this place. 


Next one is the beloved Ireland. How can I forget. YES, I know I have been there, but still, I dream to go back. Ireland is fantastic! Its such a wonderful place! 





And the last place is of course Scotland! How can I leave that out? Scotland amazing Scotland! O how I miss this wonderful country. There is a reason why I am going to move here.



I guess I could have made the list longer, but I have time pressure. Things has to be done...

-Solveig Angelica

Ingen kommentarer: